Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My school hloidays

Early august school finished for 2.3 weeks of HOLIDAYS when i got home i had a nice warm shower
then i jumped on my computer for 1.5 hours the holidays is basicly a 8x longer holiday with a little more celebration. My holidays wasn't all rainbows and unicorns, i was dedicated to finish my speach so that i was 
ready for school.

The second weekend my old friend Noah came around, I've 
known him for quite a long time. we would talk, game and walk 
around around the farm. We helped Mum move wood stakes a nearby orchid offered us. 

The final week of the holidays Kurts birthday rolled in. we first, to celebrate headed to some DAMN good heated pools where Me, Zack, Kurt and a few others played for a while, then we traveled to Mc donalds we had a bucket load of quater pounders, a joke amount of fries and lots of soft drinks. Later that day when i went home Mum annoced that Atrayl was coming and there was chicken nuggies and chips. How could a day be dis good and it isn't a event, this day was ↓
By Jamie.v

No comments:

Post a Comment